Physiotherapy is a health profession concerned with restoring health to individuals after injury, pain or disability. It is a branch of medicine that goes hand in hand with medical science to play a supportive or a rehabilitative role in the management of conditions where development and capacity are undermined by aging, injury, pain, diseases, disorders or congenital causes.
At Vinamra Swaraj Hospital our Physiotherapist use their knowledge and skills to improve a range of conditions associated with different systems of the body, such as:
• Neurological (stroke, multiple sclerosis,neuropathies, Parkinson's)
• Musculoskeletal (back pain, frozen shoulder, sports injuries ,arthritis)
• Cardiovascular (chronic heart disease, rehabilitation after heart attack)
• Respiratory (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis)
• Post surgical management (total hip/knee replacement, injuries, spinal and neuro surgeries, reconstruction surgeries for nerve injuries, etc)
Our treatment program comprises of manual therapy, remedial exercises and modern electrotherapy equipment. In order to achieve best and fast results, a variety of problem-specific therapeutic treatments have been designed.
• Inpatient Rehabilitation
• Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Pulmonary Rehabilitation
• Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal/Sports Injury Rehabilitation
• Fitness and Health Promotion/Weight Reduction
• Sports Medicine
• Women`s Health Program
• Geriatric Care