Hematology is the study of blood in health and disease. . It includes problems with the red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, blood vessels, bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen, and the proteins involved in bleeding and clotting. People may be affected by many different types of blood conditions and blood cancers. Common blood disorders include anemia, bleeding disorders such as hemophilia, blood clots, and blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma.
Vinamra Swaraj hospital provides hematologists with expertise in the areas like finding the cause of abnormalities in blood formation and other blood disorders. The diagnosis of various blood related disorders and cancers using laboratory tests and workups thus helping in right treatment.
• Treatment of haematological diseases (Including morphological, cytochemical and immunophenotypic characteristics )
• Clinicopathological profiling of anaemia
• Coagulation disorders - hereditary or acquired
• Treatment of thrombophilia
• Platelet function and aggregation studies